Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Affirmations


ü I am always connected to and guided by my divine self. I am safe!

ü I am becoming very intuitive! I trust my intuition!!

ü Today is a sacred gift from Life! I am always aware, mindful and living in the present moment!

ü I trust the process of life!

ü Life supports me in every possible way! All I need is always taken care of!

ü I love myself and accept myself exactly the way I am!

ü I deserve all that is good! I am experiencing bliss, joy, compassion and inner peace!

ü I am taking all wise decisions and am responsible for all of them!

ü I am positive and courageous!

ü I am independent of the good or bad opinions of others!

ü I am very grateful for all the love in my life!

ü The gift of health is keeping me alive and radiant!

ü I am always receiving abundance and feeling grateful!

ü I forgive everyone! I release them with love! I let go of things easily! 

ü I Love and approve of myself. I am free to be me! 

ü My mind is gentle and harmonious! 

ü I am enough! 

ü Everyday and in every way, I am getting better and better and better! 

ü My mind is gentle and harmonious! 

ü Everything in life comes to me with ease, joy and glory! 

ü I am open, and willing, and ready, to receive all good! 

And so be it! तथास्तु !!





No comments:

Post a Comment